
Here is my layout for Elaine's Welcome sign cj. It looks very plain, but took a great deal of prep work, really. The base paper is red, with the light brown painted over and the coffee stamps randomly placed on the pages. The actual welcome sign is a matted journaling tag; the title was stickers I used as a mask, with a number of inks blended over top.I haven't forgotten Paula's sign in tag....I'm just struggling is all. I've got an idea now what to do, now it's just a matter of getting a picture of me that will fit.

7 comments:
LOL - that's a great doorknob tag! Very clever.
I love it Court! I think your PP blends perfectly and really like the splashes of paint here and there. The coffee stamp scattered around is just so you! I really like the tag too. Good Job!
I love it Court, what great welcome signs. the tag looks fantastic!
Cute tag, Courtney! Love the layout too, especially the way you did the "Welcome" sign.
I love it and the to late already disturbed, I am cracking up, so so funny, what a great layout, I need that sign for my house. great job
E
Love the blends of colors, and what a great welcome sign and tags too!
I love what you wrote...cat's old but kicks butt, dog forgets who you are...too funny! You had me laughing. Really nice job!
Post a Comment