Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My 4 Re-Purposed Items Page

Alrighty, here it is; the first page for my cj titled 4 Things I've Repurposed for Scrapbooking. Hope this helps you ladies get some ideas for your pages. I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with!


Though not repurposed, all the paper I used is from the DCWV Green Stack so at least it's recycled paper, right? The "title" was done on a tag from a cloth shopping bag and the word RECYCLED was actually cut out of the Green Stack cover.
And yes, I've actually got 5 items. It would seem that you put a tape runner in my hand and I forget how to count!
So next post is my sign in page and then I believe I'm up to date.....yay!

5 comments:

Elaine. said...

wow, this is great, love the page and the recycling ideas...don't see the dogs though...hum...probably need a 12x12 paper.
Pretty work, Court
E

Serene said...

Nice los, Courtney. I have that Green stack too. Don't you just love it?

Melissa said...

Very nicely done! I love the doodling you did on the 2nd page, and that you have a #3-1/2 :)

Paula Calvanico said...

Court!! Fantastic, and yes it did help me tons, I forgot something I repurposed and seeing your lo made it click for me.

Lisa Adair said...

Great pages Court. I like the doodling too. I always forget to do that though.. and like Melissa, too cute on the #3-1/2.
Thanks for getting them up...look at you... two deadlines and you were early for them both!
WOOT WOOT- GO Court! :)