In response to a pet challenge Elaine found and shared with some of us scrappin' sistahs, I made this page about and from the perspective of our dog Lilah.She's such a funny dog. She's scared and snarly with anyone new, but from day one was so stuck on our family; especially Cole who never previously showed any interest in dogs. Certainly one of the more curious personalities of all our pets!
Thanks for looking. Don't forget to hug your pet today!
6 comments:
This is WONDERFUL! Love the colors, the pictures and of course, Lilah, the star of the layout. What a sweetie, one could hardly believe she would do anything to get in trouble. What a lucky dog you are to have such a wonderful pet family.
Elaine
p.s. I hugged my labs all day...they are great when it's cold...free heat!
This is great Court! Look at Lilah snuggling. She's something. Ole cuddlebug ;)
This is adorable! Love that top left hand picture, reminds me of a dog I used to have when I was a kid. Very cute.
Aww! Your layout is so sweet. Love the colors and that heart behind your title.
Very sweet, indeed, Courtney. I love how you included all 4 of you on the lo to show how much love Lilah gives and gets.
How cute! Love the colors you've used. Really liking the hearts. It all just fits so perfect.
Post a Comment