That is the name of the paper line I used on this layout of our trip to the fall fair. The paper is pre-designed and ready for the addition of your
pictures, journaling and title. To add some more umph, personality and texture to the layout, I stamped, distressed and embossed some mo

re stars, outlined the Cricut-made title in white, framed one photo with black marker and another with distressed Coredinations cardstock, which then got pop-dotted.
And that's all it took for me to get this layout done.....Pretty Darn Quick!
4 comments:
Turn out great for pretty darn quick. Love the pictures and the colors. Can't hear the kids screaming on the rides, but hey...that's ok on a Monday! Like the font.
Elaine
Another great one! You're on a scrapping roll, way to go lady! Very nice.
What a really nice and peppy layout. I love the look of stars, but never really seem to use them. You have inspired me to pull them out and get to crackin'! TFS!
And another paper line for me to look for! David thanks you!
Great layout Court and I love the way you've arranged your photos.
Post a Comment