Okay, so normally I think of squirrels as vermin and have a natural suspicion of any wild animal. But this little guy, affectionately known in this Northern Ontario camp as Red was quite entertaining; from cautiously plucking peanuts from the kids' grasp to running right over our dopey dog Bella's nose to his angry chattering at anyone who invaded his territory.
Anyways, when you're vacationing in bear country, a cute little vermin is a far more welcome wildlife visitor!
5 comments:
This is great. Where did you get that big squirrel. I love the pics of the kids. And look, it's not cold in the picture...ah, dreaming of a tab bit warmer weather. I like the weaving of the ribbon and the journaling. But I am like you, squirrels and chipmunks, were so very cute until I became a homeowner and they destroyed parts of the house. Glad Bella didn't pull a lab and go retrieve Red.
Elaine
This LO is SUPER cute! I love the Reminisce paper, great use of a difficult pattern.
Elaine, I cut the squirrel out of a 12x12 sheet of Reminisce paper (thanks Lora, this one was done a while ago and I forgot the manufacturer!). The background paper for the big guy was dull and he just worked better as an embellie.
how cute!! Here by me they are greay with thos giant bushy tails! So sweet, great lo Court!
I love the squirrel paper! Another cute layout and great title!
Post a Comment