Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sign In Pages

So, I need to apologise. The first shot is fuzzy because I scanned it instead of taking a picture and, well, shell beads are just a little too 3D for scanning.....who knew?! The second page is much clearer and contains the only re-purposed item on this layout other than my tag. The ribbon was once the pretty packaging for a pair of pajamas.
In time, this page will be covered in re-purposed items and friendly, smiling faces. And that, in turn, will make me smile back!



Oh, and yes Lisa, that is Elaine's writing on my tag!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I luurve re-purposed stuff! Can't wait to see how this progresses! TFS!

Elaine. said...

ohhhh that is pretty
Elaine

Melissa said...

Pretty, Courtney!

Paula Calvanico said...

Great job, it looks wonderful!

Lisa Adair said...

I really like what you did with the ribbon! Oh I want to steal that idea!