
So here are my pages for Melissa's 5 Things I Can't Live Without CJ. The hubby hasn't seen it yet, I only told him about it. Seeing as how I didn't mention the pets or computer, he says I'm lying....he thinks he's sooooo funny!I'm sure he'll also have something smart to say when he reads that humour is what's kept me sane....oh does he like to tease. But not to worry, he loves to tease me because I fight back, and often zing him so badly he's left speechless!
Anyways, this layout is all about the ink....and some finger painting behind the title. And having used my coffee themed mini Gela-Tins stamps two weeks in a row, it's certainly looking like they were a good investment!
Oh, and the story behind the humour pic of me and my little guy.....we were on holidays, having a friendly best-ball-partners game of croquet (oh yes, we find any way we can to include everyone in a game of croquet!) and were having our post-game placement pics. I crouched down to be level with my partner in the pic but instead he sat on my lap, sending me flying back on my butt and my friend, being a scrappy mom herself, saw a perfect photo op. And you know what? She was spot-on!
Oh, and once again, I'm late on the tag. So I now need to finish Paula's and Melissa's tags to be officially up to date.
6 comments:
Great layout, Courtney! Love the inking and the painting. Cute story too, and I just love that little tag for your #3.. perfect!
Court, I love it! What great work you do. That's a beautiful pic of all of you together. Cole looks just like you.
Love your texture with the ink - yes, it was a good investment. These photos are also supa. Isn't it great when we have scrappy friends playing with us? Then WE can actually be in a few great photos!
Wow, this is beautiful. What great pics of the family! Love your writing on your layouts.
I love the finger painting behind the title; that's fabulous as is the photo of the whole family. Great los, Courtney.
What a great job you've done here! Aren't you just loving the whole painting concept? I know I am and I'm so enjoying what you are doing with it!
Great pictures of your family and how cool that you are sharing them with Melissa! I think I'm jealous!
Post a Comment