Today, I went back to Scrapping Turtle to pick up whatever was left of my yard sale items and spend my store credit. Of the $20 of product I dropped off, $15.50 sold with only a pack each of paper and journaling cards left over. After wandering the store, I left with these goodies:
I needed a new bottle of my favourite glue and a Distress Ink re-inker in Broken China, which would have more than used up my gift certificate (especially since I got the big glue bottle), but that seemed so boring. I was eyeing up this journaling stamp set when I dropped my stuff off last week and decided to pick it up along with a few sheets of project-specific papers. All in all, it cost me an additional $21.42 for everything. Looking at the picture, it sure doesn't look like much but the majority of my purchases really are good investment pieces and it all makes me very happy!
5 comments:
I love those papers! Looks like a good haul to me. :-)
Happy is what it's all about! Good for you!!!
At least you traded up for some cool stuff... my hubby takes $10 of stuff to the scrapmetal place and comes home with $50 of junk.
Your haul is AMAZING. And such a good deal when you factor in the money you made with your cleaning.
My lss does a yard sale each year too! The smartest thing are those re-inkers! Nice haul Court:)
Stamps are always a good investment! :)
Post a Comment