Another year, another family rivalry baseball game! Scott and Kelsey cheer for the Detroit Tigers, I help Cole cheer for the Toronto Blue Jays. This year, we got to see our teams battle it out in Toronto.
I picked out the two Bo Bunny blue patterned papers specifically for this layout and upon seeing the photos and the papers together, didn't like it. The Rogers Centre is very modern, the papers very vintage. I tried to make it work anyways. The background is cardstock I inked up to match the papers, the journaling spots on the left are vintage labels from the backside of one of the papers. There's a brown patterned paper from Fancy Pants I added from my stash to help square off the photo cluster.
As for the game, the Jays won, allowing Cole and I to enjoy our first-ever victory dinner prepared by Scott and Kelsey at a later date. That layout is still in the works.
7 comments:
Great photos! Have a wonderful week!
Each lo came fantastic! You just pumped these babies pumped these babies put : ) I am not going to say a word about the Blue Jays being a Yankee fan!
Great work Court, and Kelsey has grown into a VERY beautiful young lady.
Congrats on winning! And I love the papers, vintage/modern or not!
I think you made it work! Congrats on winning! :)
I also think you made it work and very nicely, too! I love the blue and the scalloped edges.
I think you made it work too! It looks great! I like your photo placement and the blue scalloped edge! I really like the group photo of you guys! Your colors work well together.
I don't even want to talk baseball right now, to heartbroken still... but congrats on you and Cole winning the victory dinner!
This turned out, and you have a beautiful family
Post a Comment