That's one birthday, one scrapbook paper line, two celebrations, two layouts.
All of the paper packs I bought at the last LSS yard sale I attended turned out to be sets. The one set, It's Your Day by FancyPants, worked perfectly for both the birthday layouts I wanted to do for Kelsey.
The first layout showcases the party she had with her friends:
And then there's this one (which I did crop, but must not have saved) from her actual birthday, which we spent in Toronto for the Tigers/Jays game. Before the game, we had time for supper at Wayne Gretzky's (a miracle in itself, considering I got us lost) where our server discreetly presented Kelsey with this #99 brownie puck. Kelsey was relieved there wasn't a big song and dance like at many restaurants!
Both layouts used pieces of the same 'strips of patterns' paper and a patterned background, unlike my usual cardstock base. The first layout also used two journaling cards, one matted onto another. The title on the first one was already part of the paper, while I stamped and embossed the 'celebrate' on the second.
3 comments:
Love the fun colors on these! Happy belated birthday to Kelsey!
I'm so liking the patterned paper backgrounds. They make for excellent layouts. I love the colors in these 2 layouts. Happy Belated Birthday to Kelsey!
Kelsey is so pretty, and what a great layout
Post a Comment