Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome, Spring!

This year I'm more excited for Spring than usual. It all started with a planter full of pretty purple and yellow pansies. Then, some Spring/Easter plant picks from the dollar store caught my eye. And then, there was the whimsical decorative birdcage at the thrift store. Put them all together and what do you get? A decorative front porch that makes me smile every time I leave or return home!


To top it off, Kelsey made up an Easter basket and strategically placed some pots and an old watering can. Oh and then there's the new cushions for our chairs.

Now, if only Mother Nature would cooperate with us a little!


1 comment:

Serene said...

That looks so pretty. Great porch and totally inviting. The bird cage is a great idea. Nice Easter basket, too. I love your new cushions. I hope you have plenty of time to enjoy that lovely porch.