Friday, April 22, 2011

MME, revisited.

Ok, so a few posts ago, I showed two different looks on two different layouts from one manufacturer, My Mind's Eye. Well, this time, I'm going to show you Be Loved and Meadowlark being used together on the same layout.

Our cat Spooky, like many cats loves to climb into boxes and bags. I snapped these pics of him getting caught in the handles of a cloth shopping bag and thought these two product lines worked well together for this subject. The patterned paper and the red border diecut are all from Be Loved. The polka dot rub-on border and two journaling/title tags are Meadowlark. The silliness is all Spooky!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute!

Serene said...

My kitties love boxes and bags too! In fact, I make it a point to cut all the handles on the bags because I'm so afraid they'll strangle themselves. Gizmo has come close to doing just that. I love how shiny Spooky's coat is.