Thursday, June 11, 2009

Embellishment Swap Con't.

Here's the final embellishments I'm sending off to Carrie for her themed embellishment swap, my pet journaling tags. Once again, very simple, but I think they're cute!
Everything but the lined paper is from the DCWV Pet Stack which is such a fun paper pack.

I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with for this swap....and have new themed embellies to play with!

5 comments:

Elaine. said...

Wow great job. I don't think mine compare to that standard, but I will admit I had a great workout on the big shot. Those are really cute Court. TFS.
Elaine

Carrie said...

These are wonderful!!! I can't wait to see them in person and even better I am in this group and I get first pick of the one I want...hmmm...which one...

Joy said...

I am so glad I am in this swap. I want them all

Paula Calvanico said...

oh, these are too cute Court! what a great job!

aprilrhyno said...

they are too cute! nice work