Monday, October 5, 2009

Finally, a new post!



Hello! It's been so long. I missed blogging so much, but have been so busy, with little time to spend in my studio.


But now kids are back to school and Scott's back to work and I've been busy working on some crash your stash challenges on the Scrapping Turtle forum. It's been a lot of fun and because we get bonus points for making cards from our scraps, I've been able to catch up with the card a month swap on the Memory Makers forum as well! Yay me!


So anyways, this is the last challenge I completed. We needed to use a sketch from the forum, Basic Grey pp, My Mind's Eye pp, bling, stamping and a chipboard shape.
My favourite parts of this layout are the stamped and embossed scalloped edge and the layered chipboard flower I made using my Cricut and Life is a Beach cart.
And here is the card I made using the scraps. I loved the embossed edging so much, I did it here as well. It's a late card going out to Belinda for the month of September.

So there it is....a little teaser of what I've been up to lately! More to come very soon; I promise!

2 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Hey Court, great stuff!!!! Yay back to blogging, love it. You are doing some really nice work girlie :)

luv ya,
Paula

Elaine. said...

I love that lo, wow, so cool and what a way to truly use scraps, great card. Glad you have some time for you again. Hope to get my blog in gear:)