Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mail Call!


Oh this is so exciting! Look what just came in the mail, my first ever Etsy purchase! I thought these were just so cute and versatile and, well, I've got a bit of a fascination with journaling tags/boxes/spots. So this first shot is of my purchase which is actually 4 separate packages.


This second shot is of the thank you note and goodies that came with my purchase which I thought was such a sweet jesture on Jennifer's part. She's the owner of Creative Chaos, where I got all this neat stuff. You can find her blog on my blog list to the right. I just can't wait to incorporate these into my layouts!






4 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

oooohhhh, I love when goodies come in the mail! What exactly is etsy, I've seen it on Jennifer Priest's site.

Luv Paula

Elaine. said...

Etsy, what a great store. You bought some great things, need to check that store out. I think you will have fun using all of that. If you don't send it across the line...
Elaine

Joy said...

Wow want to share with me? Have fun

Carrie said...

You got some great stuff there! I love Etsy, haven't purchased anything from there yet but its a great place to get some ideas too. Enjoy your journaling items can't wait to see what you do with them.