Monday, June 8, 2009

Embellishment Swap

I'm well known for being late getting my swaps out. Actually, I'm well known for being late for pretty much everything, but I'm talking about swaps right now. My friend Carrie is hosting a themed embellishment swap on the Memory Makers forum that was due sometime in May (I think) and I got some time today to finish up my love theme stamped embellies. Here they are:



You can't really tell from the picture, but the white paper is attached with foam adhesive to give it some dimension, along with a lot of inking.
I've had my school and Easter journal tags done for a while now.

Funny, but after I did these up, I saw diecut journaling tags just like them from a company whose name escapes me right now. Honest, I came up with this before I saw it elsewhere! Fellow Cricuteers may recognise the bus from the Doodlecharms cartridge.

The Easter journaling boxes are pretty simple, but I just loved the colourful chick ribbon and the purple patterned paper.

So that just leaves my pet journaling boxes which I'm playing around with right now. Hopefully, I'll be able to post them later this week and finally get this swap out to California!



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Joy said...

LOve them can't wait to see what everyone has done. I have about 7 more sections to do for that swap. I am really late also

Susan said...

I really like your stamped embellies. Kind of makes me wish I had signed up. Really cute!

Carrie said...

Wow Courtney! These are great! I love the stamped images for love, they are soooo cute. The bus is perfect for a school layout, doubles as an embellie and a journaling box, think that other place should hire you! The ribbon on the Easter ones is adorable, great job can't wait to see them in person!

Paula Calvanico said...

Court, those are adorable!!! Of course I forgot to take pics of mine, duh! How lucky your group is to get your beauties!

Luv Paula

Elaine. said...

Love those kisses! Great idea. I like the bus, is that a cricut? Sheesh, like I should know that, ha!
Love,
Elaine