During our trip, we collected a whole lot of Disney ephemera. Park maps, confetti, menus, buttons, Halloween party wristbands, receipts.....some of it got used up in our album, so much more of it did not. I've already shared a few layouts that used some ephemera, namely "Our Keys to the World" and "Disney's Magical Express" but I thought I'd share a few more layouts that utilized our cheap or free souvenirs.
First up, our lunch with Winnie the Pooh and friends at Crystal Palace. We scooped up some of the confetti they spread out on our table in celebration of our anniversary. I used it throughout this layout:
I used some more of that confetti, along with some larger confetti from a parade in this next layout. It's the title page of our Disney album. In the bottom left corner is another bit of ephemera, a Mickey eyes flair badge that Kelsey gave to me. She bought a bunch as souvenirs for her friends and this was a leftover. You can see where I got the inspiration to cut out the pie chart/100% fun journaling block here. Just scroll down to the photos at the bottom. The title and Mickey ears are all thanks to my Mickey Font cartridge:
I used one of the buttons Scott and I were given to celebrate our anniversary in this next layout, showcasing our actual anniversary dinner. It's a simple layout, mainly consisting of pictures, embellished with the button, a few stickers and a matted picture placed over a pre-designed page block:
In this last layout, I used the menu from the Hoop Dee-Doo dinner show as a title:
And that's it for ephemera-embellished Disney layouts. Stay tuned for my final Disney 2013-inspired post!
1 comment:
I love each one Court! Just beautiful and love how you packed it with pics, so awesome. You all look great :)
Post a Comment