The first layout showcases our last day in Magic Kingdom, which was also our last full day at Disney. It's our favourite of all the Disney parks with the majority of our favourite rides.
See that Mickey paper, used as a matte for my journaling card and as a strip across both pages? That's some leftover paper from our Disney 2008 album. I saved all the leftovers, in their own Disney folder, for when we would return. I can't remember who made it.....Sandylion? E.K. Success? The rest is new stuff from Simple Stories, varied collections. I don't think enough of the Simple Stories stuff survived to bother saving it for the next trip....
The left side of this layout was inspired by this sketch I found on pinterest. I kept my interpretation on the simple side:
On this day, we met up with some pretty amazing characters. First up is Alice. I had fun designing this one. Fitting, since Alice was one of the most fun characters we met!
Next up, Ariel. I had fun making this page too, but the results were not as satisfying as the Alice page was. I either make or break a page when Stickles are involved and sadly, I think I broke this one! Oh well, the story is still cute:
The final layout I will share is the final page in the album. I just couldn't resist squeezing in a couple more Mickey silhouettes while they were still relevant to the layout:
I had a lot of fun making this album. Thanks for stopping by and helping me relive this awesome trip just a little bit longer!

No comments:
Post a Comment