It's been 6 months since our Disney trip and I'm just one page away from completing the layouts for the album! There's still lots of journaling to do, but the pages are nearly all done! Kind of sad, really, considering in that time, almost all of my scrappy efforts have been dedicated to Disney in order to get it completed.
The first page isn't much in the design department. There really wasn't any room or need, considering how many pictures I used. This was our "Disney home," located in Port Orleans Riverside.
Next, is our first visit to Magic Kingdom. It was our first day at Disney, after a super-early morning. We had dinner reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern and the park wasn't scheduled to close until 1a.m. I'd planned on us staying until the bitter end. It was a foolish plan. We barely made it through our 7p.m. dinner.
The title was created by cutting up a transparency to layer the word "MAGIC" and the star garland, then further layering it with letter, star and mouse-ear stickers.
And that's it for now. I'll share more as I get the journaling done and layouts photographed.
2 comments:
Court, I love looking at your pics. These pages came great. One more page left! Wtg girl :)
Thanks, Paula! Other than gift albums for Christmas, I haven't allowed myself to do any other scrapping but Disney. I didn't do that the last time and instead of "finishing" the album, I got to a point where I just decided I'd had enough and it was good enough.
After this, I can start on my niece's baby album, and then it's back to 2013!
Post a Comment