So, y'all sick of Disney layouts yet? I hope not, because I've got a few more to share! These are all from our first day at Hollywood Studios, which was also our first full day in Disney.
The first one is about a photo op we took advantage of just outside the park gates. Mike Wazowski's appearance in the bottom right photo was a pleasant surprise when we saw these pictures for the first time!
Here's a recap of our day. The top left photo of the Rock'n Rollercoaster entrance is a stock photo, beside which is Cole and me on the ride. Don't I look thrilled? Guess 0-60 in mere seconds isn't such a good look on me! My eyes stayed firmly shut for the first half of that ride. Cole, however, looks totally unaffected.....what gives?
And here we are meeting Goofy under the big sorcerer's hat. The title was done with my newest Cricut cartridge, Mickey Font, layered over a journaling card. Goofy's signature on the bottom right photo was a stamp feature I included from the Photopass software.
And a close up of the journaling:
And finally, a layout about our evening. All of these photos, except for the top right, are stock photos. Thank goodness for stock photos! The title is another product of the Mickey Font cartridge. I used the end caps feature to cut out the title within the ticket.
A close-up of the journaling:
4 comments:
I love it! What great pics and your colors are awesome. Uh yeah, my ride days have gone and went away :) Your pages came awesome. I need to try some chevron paper, it looks so nice.
Thanks, Paula!
I was really happy with how well the colours from the Say Cheese line, particularly the light blue, worked with our pictures from Hollywood Studios.
One thing I love about Disney is how tame the rides are, even the ones that claim to be intense. The only ones we've come across that the whole family won't try are Rock'n Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror.
Seriously love all these pages, and no, I am not sick of the Disney layouts!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!
I agree with you, the Say Cheese line works so well with your pictures. Love how you've got multiple pictures on each page, all your punching. The pages turned out great!
Thanks, Lisa! A lot of my layouts are very picture-heavy, even with me breaking our days down further into themes/moments. So many pictures, so little album space....and time to scrap it all!
One thing I forgot to mention: The Monster Moment layout was inspired by a Pagemaps sketch from October 2012.
Post a Comment