For my Halloween night layout, I used more photo-sleeve pages. There were a lot of pictures I wanted to use and this was the simplest, most effective way to include them all.
The picture of me with both kids was taken landscape. To make it fit the portrait sleeves, I cropped and matted it, adding some patterned paper and journaling to balance it off.
The background for the title and journaling pieces on the next page came from the same sheet of paper. The title was cut from my Cricut (All Mixed Up cartridge, one of my favourites), all other elements are stickers, with the bat being matted and cut out to help it stand out better. All paper and stickers are from my seemingly endless Basic Grey Eerie stash.
Each year, Kelsey, Cole and I design our own pumpkins and Scott cuts them all out. Take a look at the first photo. Can you guess who designed each Jack o'lantern?
1 comment:
Love the Halloween layout! TFS.
Post a Comment