In this layout about my last birthday, I wanted to include the cards Kelsey and Cole made for me. Being that the cards were so big, I struggled to come up with a design.
I started with the paper line (the name of which escapes me now), and a large scrap piece gave me the idea to make a pocket to slide the cards into. Getting the pictures and journaling to fit on the smaller space of the front pocket proved to be another struggle for me, but I think it worked out pretty good:
A peek at the journaling:
Birthdays are pretty important in our home. The birthday boy or girl gets to pick the supper menu and there's always cake on their day. It's the little touches and details that have always made me feel so special and loved on my birthday. I hope Scott and the kids feel the same on their birthdays too!
1 comment:
Love your pocket page! LOL at your son's journaling!
Post a Comment