Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Studio, Now Improved With Purple-ish Carpet.

Thanks to my fabulous hubby, Scott, my studio is now sliver-free! I found this carpeting at a discount flooring store, marked down ridiculously low because it seems not everyone has an appreciation for purple-ish carpet. The salesman really liked my description of the colour, but that didn't get me any further discounts.


I should have gotten some shots while the studio was freshly put back together and tidy, instead of waiting until I was in the middle of a project....but such is life. This is how it looks most of the time, very lived in, just like the rest of my house!
And this time, I've included a shot of my stuffies, who watch me from the corner in their stuffie-bin. Hmmm.....I never really thought of them watching me.....creepy!


2 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

You lucky duck! I envy all you gals with scrap rooms. Looks great :)

Elaine. said...

I love your studio and any hue of purple-ish is my kind of color!