Our current kitty, Spooky demonstrates this perfectly in these pics. Photographing all black pets is tricky. Dusty, all black cats are especially tricky as using a flash not only causes glare from the fur, it will also magically erase all of the details. Not a bad idea if you don't want anyone to know how dusty your basement is, but for me, that was the whole point of the pics! So anyways, the center pic is in focus, the outside pics are both a bit blurry, as cats do not make the most cooperative models when a slower shutter speed is called for. Oh, who am I kidding, cats are just plain uncooperative! Still, I liked the effect and the pictures were printed and used anyways.
Oh, and the q: and a: are Thickers.....puffy sticker Thickers! Another little bit of nostalgia, as I remember collecting stickers as a kid.... and puffy stickers could only be topped by scratch and sniffs!
Thanks for looking; hope you enjoy!
4 comments:
Ha! Hilarious! I can certainly appreciate the humor in this lo. I love how you did the lo and the kitty is adorable too, even if a bit dusty. LOL
Oh this one is fantastic!!! I love the dust on the poor baby. They are too funny. Great lo!
Too funny! I love cats. TFS. :-)
Can I borrow your cat! What a great topic, love the lo:)
Post a Comment