This year, I've been using a Pebbles, Inc album which can use both 12x12 pages and 4x6 sleeves. I love this, as it allows me to add pics into my album that I don't want to scrap so all the year's pics are still in one place. Generally, it isn't any faster, as I've just got to add some journaling and still sometimes crop and mat the pics before sliding them in.
Another advantage of these 4x6 sleeves; I was able to display both sides of our tickets to the Titanic exhibit. Although I wasn't able to fit a pic of the back of this page, they printed a mini bio of passengers from the ill-fated ship, allowing us to pretend we were that passenger while travelling through the exhibit. At the end of the exhibit was a wall that listed all of the passengers. They were listed by class and whether they survived or perished. All of our passengers survived.
4 comments:
The inchies look great on your journaling cards, and I agree that they give them the perfect Victorian feel. Very nice!
What a great way to use the inchies. I like the new ones you created and they look great on the journaling cards.
We did that interesting Titanic exhibit in Orlando a few years ago. All of our passengers perished.
Ah, you used your inchies!! Very nice. Glad your back Miss ;)
Wow, those are trick tickets, love them and what a great idea, to use the inchies with them.
Post a Comment