Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fish Tales



Here's a layout I did recently with my Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge (the fish in the bowl). Can you tell I'm loving this cart? When I started using my Cricut, it was almost exclusively for fonts. Now, I'm really having some fun with the shape cartridges and making my own embellies too. And, thanks to Lisa's post about her card candy (think homemade Jolee embellies), I've been inspired to make even more of my own embellishments!


Thanks Lisa!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

How cute! I love your layout, the colors are so pretty and the fish in the bowl is just too cute. You really outdid yourself the layout is juust wonderful. Glad you are liking your cartridge so much.

Joy said...

I love the fish bowl and how it ties in with your layout Great job

Joy said...

I love the fish bowl on the layout, great job

Unknown said...

I love that layout, and that Cricut cartridge...danger zone, oh my.
Great job Court.
Elaine

Lisa Adair said...

Awww... your welcome Court! Glad to be of help or is it being an enabler?
The layout is SOOOO CUTE! I love the colors you picked! And isn't that cart just grand. I love Life's A Beach.
Love your profile pic too! Blog's looking good!

Paula Calvanico said...

What a great lo Court! The kids look so good. The fish is adorable. Great job.

luv Paula