I spent this morning in my studio and thought I'd share my work. It's a bookmark I made for a swap and my first creation using my brand new Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge. The photo might not do it much justice, but there's Stickle details on the leaves and the flower and I stamped the pattern on the word daydream with watermark ink.
This is my first attempt at a bookmark, and I'm quite happy with the results.....hope you like!
6 comments:
I love that bookmark. Beach theme, ready to use by the beach. Great job. Great blog.
Elaine
Love the bookmark! Makes me want to use my cart now too. Wonderful job and your blog is great, love the title.
Look at you! What a great bookmark, and blog. Welcome to the world of online journaling. It's kinda fun ; )
Great blog Court! And isn't that cartridge so much fun. It's my favorite right now. And ummm is that bookmark for the theme swap? If so, yippee..it's coming to me! You did a really good job on it! You look like a pro!
Thanks everyone for your comments and compliments!
Yep, that bookmark is going to you Lisa! Glad you like it.
I do love that cartridge, made a lo with it, will hopefully post it over the weekend.
That is a great bookmark I have that cartridge but have not used it yet. Love your Blog
Post a Comment