I made this card for Cole to give to Kelsey for her birthday. The sentiment was perfect and was a fitting match to the sock monkey paper I'd bought ages ago with Kelsey in mind!It also worked for Use it Tuesday's latest challenge to use two hoarded items. First, there's the monkey paper I'd already mentioned. Then, there's the die-cut quote which came from a sheet of birthday die-cuts that have sat forgotten in my embellie folder for years. The buttons are also old, from a Basic Grey kit of long-ago. The orange patterned paper and baker's twine are both new, but still leftover scraps from recent layouts. So that brings the tally to three hoarded items, two scrap items. Not bad for a little card!
3 comments:
Very cute! It's a very lucky person who receives a sock monkey card! I love them so!
Cute card! I love the monkeys! :)
What a Great card!
Post a Comment