Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Practice

This is Kelsey's first season of softball. Scott is very excited about this. He loves that the kids have both taken an interest in one of his passions, something he can teach them a thing or two about. I snapped these pics while watching them from the porch.
Admittedly, baseball isn't one of my passions, but that didn't stop me from having fun creating this layout! I put some scrap cardstock through a crimper, grazed it over my Versamark pad and embossed it for a rough, corrugated cardboard look and then tore along the edges. The title is chipboard letters that I inked.


The scrap paper I used while inking the letters ended up looking really cool, so I just had to use it for a journaling block!




Products I Can Recall: Patterned paper: Echo Park. Cardstock: American Crafts. Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Barn Door. Chipboard letters: Making Memories. Embossing powder: Zing.






4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love what you did with the crimped piece! Great layout of multiple pictures, too. Nice job!

Paula Calvanico said...

This came great Court, love how you list the products, that you can recall :) I stink at that!

Lisa Adair said...

It looks awesome Court!! I love the crimped paper and the letters! I really love your picture placement!

Serene said...

Nice lo! Very cool idea using the inked paper. That crimped paper is super. I have one of those paper crimpers and never think to use it.