Sunday, May 15, 2011

Coach Dad

So, in my last post, I shared the troubles I was having with my spending freeze and the decision I made to lift it. On Thursday, I made the trip out to one of my favourite LSS's with a list of layouts I needed supplies for, including the one of Scott's year as Cole's assistant ball coach. I'm very happy with the results: All the paper, except for the navy cardstock, is new Bo Bunny. The journaling tag is from a Jenny Bowlin set I found in the sale bin. The Thickers were already in my stash.

It feels really good to have finally completed this page with results I'm so happy with.



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the picture highlighted by the circles! Great layout!

Paula Calvanico said...

This came just great! I love the title, makes me think of what Santino used to call the team moms- my coach mom, lol

Great color combo, BoBunny has some great stuff out!

Lisa Adair said...

Great paper choices here Court! They just work perfectly! Gotta love thickers, these are perfect for a sports layout! I really like your layout.. great pictures!