Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jenn's CJ


Jenn's cj topic is 5 Reason's I Love Being a Woman. To be honest, I've never really thought too much about it. So this one took a little brainstorming and my conclusion.....being a woman really does rock! Yeah, ok, men on average make more money and are physically stronger, plus they can pee standing up. Big deal. I'm entitled to as much attitude as I need in any given situation and that is far more powerful!
Hope you enjoy my list and the layout. The woman stamp was actually a fairy, so the trickiest part was trying to just stamp the woman without the wings. But look at the attitude in her stance; she simply had to be part of my layout!

2 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Looking good Court! I love how you layered all your elements. Shoes purses, yeah that about explains it all ;)!

Melissa said...

So pretty! Love the colors and all the layering!