Friday, May 28, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy.

Kathi sent this to me, and it seems the perfect way for me to get back into blogging after being a real slacker. So here's my list:
  1. My family....when they aren't driving me nuts....even sometimes when they are driving me nuts since only the most important people to you can truly push you to the extremes. Of course, I'm not always that philosophical at the time....
  2. All my fur-babies. I'm a sucker for a sweet poochie...and even the odd cat.
  3. Scrapbooking and other creative endeavours. Things just aren't right in my world if there's no creative outlet.
  4. Computer games. Where would I be without my wii, my facebook and webkinz games? Likely more productive, but not nearly as happy.
  5. Vacations away. It doesn't have to be far....just far enough to get away from the daily grind of routine and expectations.
  6. Music. Growing up, there was always music playing. Sometimes I feel my life could be summed up in a soundtrack.
  7. Visits with my mom. It's mom.....'nuff said!
  8. Cooking....but not baking.
  9. Reading. I've always loved getting wrapped up in a good book.
  10. Gardening. I'm a bit of a fickle gardener....I'm a wussy in the heat and I have been known to pitch a hissy fit when things don't work out the way I want and give up....but oh, the satisfaction of a quiet day digging in the dirt, making things look pretty!

Okay, so there it is. Now I'm supposed to pass this on to 3 other bloggers so here it goes.....in no particular order......

Elaine

Lisa

Paula

I'll have to check around and make sure these ladies haven't been given this award by someone else previously, but for now, this is my list.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

I'm happy to oblige, Court! Glad you've got back into bloggin' - we've missed you. Great list!

Serene said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Nice list.