
Here's a "me" layout I did about my birthday. I just love the papers, they're all Dreamstreet that I picked up in a super yummy package at the Scrapping Turtle yard sale. That's also where I picked up the stamp set used in the title. "Because" was done on the Cricut with my Alphalicious cartridge. The flourish and point markers for the journaling are all stamped and embossed.
As happy as I am with the esthetics of this layout, the journaling is my favourite part. That's where the whole idea started; bits and pieces just came to me as the day of my birthday progressed. Here's a closeup:

Thanks for looking!
3 comments:
I love it. And the journaling, sounds like the best birthday treat to yourself! TFS!
Elaine
How cool it all is! I love the journaling and thought behind this layout. Really like this paper and need to look for it now...the placement of your papers works really well. I just simply love the whole thing and can see myself lifting it!
The blog looks great too... really like your new background. Very scrapalicious!
It looks wonderful!! And what a nice gift to you Court :) LOve the fall colors in your other post. I miss them a lot.
Post a Comment