Thanks to Paula, I've been lurking the Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog for some time now. They've got some really fun challenges that have appealed to me, one previous one that I even completed....too late to enter the challenge, but completed just the same!
Here's one that actually got done, and on time to boot! It's the final page of my niece's baby album:
This layout is inspired by prompts from both Challenge 6 (expired before I saw it....sigh) and 7. I used the sketch and the mix of new products (all the paper) and old products (rubons and ribbon), as required for Challenge 6. The ribbon (pink ric rac and teal bottom border) is also needed for Challenge 7, which I'm actually on time for and able to enter!
The title, including the background, was designed in my Cricut Craft Room and embellished using old Basic Grey rubon flowers and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Underneath the title, you can see a bit of the texture and design in the teal ribbon used at the bottom of the page.
I added some more coordinating rubons to the journaling card. Beneath that, you can see some of the dainty pink ric rac used at the edge of the brown cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have some more layouts from my niece's album posted soon.
9 comments:
Yay Court! I'm so glad you jumped in :) This came so pretty :) it looks very pocket page. Love the colors too.
Super fun layout, and I bet your pics will look great when you add them! Thanks for joining in on Challenge #8 at Craft Hoarders Anonymous: Ribbon, Lace and Twine, oh my!
So pretty, love the pocket page! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
How cute this is! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
Very sweet! I am so happy you found us! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
cute layout!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders!
Way to combine several of the challenges into one! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)
This will be a great page in her album.
Very sweet layout, can't wait to see the photos you use. Thanks for sharing with us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.
Very nice layout. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
Post a Comment