
I think I had as much fun creating this layout as my guys did creating their Lego UFO! It started off with a trip to the LSS. I debated between an outer space line by BoBunny and A Boy's Life by Echo Park. I would have loved to mix the two together, but the greens clashed and the BoBunny line had space monkeys throughout it that I just wasn't happy with. I also preferred the versatility of the Echo Park line, knowing I'd get more bang for my buck with the scraps.

Because I wanted to use the negative space for my title, I made it with my Cricut Design Studio to get the spacing and alignment just right. I pop-dotted it onto the layout for some added dimension.

All of the other die cuts are from my Accent Essentials cartridge. I sanded around some of the elements throughout the layout for more depth, interest and because I bought the Core'dinations cardstock for BOTH colours!

And finally, the journaling. I'm getting back into the habit of journaling and labeling more. After all, one of my favourite parts of scrapbooking is telling the story!
5 comments:
Love it! Accent Essentials was perfect for this. The colors are great : )
Fabulous! I love the journaling block. Have a great week!
Loved the negative space title! Your choice of colors was perfect for showing off the Lego creation. And do I see some of the infamous border punches in there? Love it!!!
I love the negative space title! I think the EP collection is perfect!
Love the negative space title! It's perfect for this layout and your paper choice couldn't be better for the pictures!
Post a Comment